Monthly Archives: October 2011
This is a really simple knitted toy to make and because it’s so small (the final ghost stands at around 7cm high), it is really quick to make.
- White DK wool (acrylic is probably best)
- Some scrap DK wool (for the eyes and mouth)
- Grey DK wool (optional – depends on what colour you want the chains to be)
- A darning needle (for sewing up)
- A small amount of stuffing (if you don’t want to buy toy stuffing, you can use scraps of wool or material – but make sure it is a light colour so it doesn’t show through)